From the design to the completion of a building, the construction process is very involved. Design-build construction can simplify the building process, saving both time and money. Design-build is a construction method that eliminates extra steps in the building process. When you choose design-build construction, you choose a single source that both designs and builds your building to maximize communication and minimize confusion.
Design-build construction provides:
- Single-source responsibility
- Greater control
- Reduction in overall construction schedule
- Improved risk management
- Greater cost-effectiveness
Cost Established Sooner
With design-build, your project cost can be established even before final construction
drawings are done. This can lower your preconstruction costs.
Butler's Design-Build Process
Butler gives you a single source-your Butler BuilderŪ-to combine the design and build functions to increase communication and eliminate confusion.
Your Butler BuilderŪ will assemble a design-build project team consisting of professionals, construction consultants, and estimators to meet all your needs.
- Multiple construction solutions-Butler provides a variety of quality structural, roof, wall, and architectural systems that can meet any budget or design challenge.
- Single-source responsibility-Your Butler BuilderŪ is responsible for the entire project, and your single source for communication on your project. This gives you more control by allowing you to make more decisions.
- Time saving-By eliminating redesign and bidding, Butler gets you into your facility sooner.
- More experience-Butler BuildersŪ bring years of experience to every project.