Build-to-Suit for Lease Program
BMC Real Estate provides turnkey single-source, build-to-suit for lease development for credit-worthy tenants. We provide:
- The financial resources and strength of our parent company, BlueScope Steel, the leading steel company in Australia and New Zealand and the leader in engineered building systems in North America and China.
- The Butler Builder® network, more than 1,400 independent contractors worldwide.
- Speed in delivering your project from concept to completion.
Benefits You Receive from Our Service:
- Meet or beat opening schedules
- Eliminate financing delays
- Local cost from a national resource
- Lean cost structure to drive better pricing
Meet or Beat Opening Schedules
BMC Real Estate has access to construction resources in every U.S. market. The extensive Butler BuilderŪ network provides us with construction contractors who have the capability to simultaneously build locally, regionally, and nationally--all to meet your opening requirements.
Eliminate Financing Delays
Through our parent company, BlueScope Steel, BMC Real Estate has the financial strength and capital resources to provide fast, noncontingent financing for your project, eliminating financing delays typically associated with lender financing.
Local Cost from a National Resource
Through the Butler BuilderŪ network, BMC Real Estate has access to the local knowledge, expertise, and value pricing that local contractors can offer. Whether it's the permit process, preferred relationships with the local subcontractor community, or local site supervision and expenses, BRE cuts cost to provide lower rents.
Lean Cost Structure to Drive Better Pricing
BMC Real Estate develops single-tenant build-to-suit for lease properties exclusively. Because of the Butler Builder® network, we can use those relationships to develop properties nationwide and maintain a single office in Kansas City, Missouri. Butler continually keeps costs below those of developers with similar capabilities, resulting in a lower rent for you.
- Transaction size: $1.5 million and above, inclusive of land, construction, and soft cost
- Lessee credit: noninvestment-grade and investment-grade credit
- Lease term: 10- to 20-year operating leases
- Property type: distribution, retail, manufacturing, and office
- Lease structure: absolute triple-net lease
BMC Real Estate Project List
BMC Real Estate Project Profiles
Special Leasing Programs
If you have need to lease a Municipal Building or Veterinary Clinic or Veterinary Hospital, BMC Real Estate has a leasing program tailored to meet your specific need. Click on these links to learn more about these unique programs.
Veterinary Clinics or Hospitals